The Days Get Longer- June 2013 playlist

Summer nights are some of my favorite times. I am tired from spending the day in the pool, slightly overstuffed on bbq chicken, and often I'm not sure yet if the ache on my shoulder is from an improper butterfly stroke or the threat of sunburn. But I am RELAXED. It is slightly cool on June nights and a hoodie can work, especially when cool from a still-damp bathing suit. But, the evening is incomplete without some music. Here is a taste of what I have been listening to on these June nights!


Bright Eyes- Train Under Water
Band of Horses- Factory
The Hollies- The Air that I Breathe
M83- Midnight City
Capital Cities- Safe and Sound
Frank Ocean- Super Rich Kids
The Raveonettes- Love in a Trashcan
Imagine Dragons- Demons
Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark
Muse- Panic Station
P!nk/Nate Reuss- Just Give Me a Reason
The Killers- Runaways


You can subscribe to this playlist on Spotify or listen through here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!