KimmayJ is selling her art!

I have decided to share my art with the world for two reasons. 1- the noble reason- I want to make people smile. 2-the not as noble but just as important reason- I am flat broke.  I don't want to ask people for money, so I am selling my wares. Honesty, it is a rare thing in this world today. So, as of now there are two designs on my zazzle page and more on my etsy page. The link below is for my Zazzle shop. Love and light!

SweetGirlSmirk
SweetGirlSmirk

Zazzle designs:


These prints, original paintings, plus others are available on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetgirlsmirk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!