I hope you learn a few tips, find a new favorite recipe, fall in love with a new song, talk some politics, hate watch that new weird tv show, or just have a laugh. Cheers to the journey and all that is cool in the world.
This Super Cute 5 Year Old Really Wants a Hippopotamus for Christmas (video)
When your stress is up, you're left with a giant post it pad, highlighters, and sharpees... you get to work on a visual representation of the the chaotic solitude that is social anxiety. Enjoy and share, you are not alone! How would you describe how it feels? Show us your work! KimmayJ is all about that car dancing life. Music is the constant companion that makes it all just a bit easier. She is open about her mental health struggles and finding her balance. She also has a degree in psychology and counseling. You can also follow her on facebook , instagram , tumblr , pinterest , and twitter !
I have been working on a bunch of new stuff! All of these and more are available at my Etsy shop! KimmayJ is a writer at heart who also loves to take color to canvas and see where it leads. You can also follow her on facebook , instagram , tumblr , pinterest , and twitter !
It has been a while since I have done a "What's in Your Cup" update, sadly I was lacking original inspiration lately. But, I found it! August is all about picnics. People relax poolside and socialize and there is food and drink aplenty. But, sometimes the same drinks get predictable. If you want to shake things up, try putting a fresh spin on iced coffee! Maybe chocolate flavored vodka? I was recently given a mini-bar sized bottle of Veil's Chocolate Vodka. I am not one to mix my liquor with milk, so I decided on making my own "mocha". I used a hazelnut iced coffee k-cup (6 ounces of water- so it is a 1 to 3 ratio for mixing but 1 to 4 would work well too), and the result was magical. I took a tumbler and filled it with ice and the vodka. In the mug for the coffee I added some truvia sweetener and a touch of that powdered creamer. Once the k-cup brewed, I poured it in with the ice and vodka and gave the tumbler a good shake. It was mocha and hazelnut ma...
Comments
Post a Comment