3 Product Rule: Finding the Beauty Middle Ground

I am sick and tired of being bombarded by beauty products. Buff this, dye that... it gets exhausting and I want out of the game. Not completely, of course. I don't want to be confused with my neighbor's basset hound. So, I have decided to simplify. Unless it is a formal event or a hot date, I now use the 3 product rule. A foundation/powder combo to lighten my under eye and smooth out an oily forehead, mascara, and a lip stain. Bam, done. My skin can breathe, I save 30 minutes a day, and I still look presentable. Hi world, there is a middle ground!

PS- I'm not saying it HAS to be these three products, they're just what I happen to be using today. Do you have any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!