20 Things to Accomplish In My 20s Project

A new decade is on the horizon. That means new trends, new technology, new relationships, and new goals. As I approach a this fresh era, I want to have focus. The 2010s were a wild ride for everyone, David Bowie left us and Russia changed the face of Western Democracy. Minimalism and gentrification altered American culture. We became more individualized yet less recognizable as a society. In the Roaring 20s Take Two, I think we should all come together stronger and more cohesive. Let us love each other and appreciate our differences and lift each other up. Yet, we can only appreciate our place in the puzzle if we understand ourselves. Take care of our own space and do what we can. Ground ourselves and rebuild with focus.

In order to do this, I have set a goal of 20 things I want to accomplish in the 20s. 20 things that will be kinder to myself and allow me to be kinder to others. 20 things that will bring stability and strength to my mental foundation. As a note, I left out publishing my books because I feel that it will be the result of me meeting my goals, these are the 20 steps I need to take to feel good spiritually and physically so that I can complete that goal. I was inspired by watching Jeopardy while writing in my guided journal.. A category was the top 100 novels and I was thinking about reading through them. At the same time my journal asked how can I be kinder to myself, and I thought, by living a focused life.

Here are my 20 things, what are yours? I encourage everyone to make a list and join me in the campaign to love ourselves and love each other!





My 20 in the 20s:
Read the top 100 American Novels
Complete my astrology journal
Run a tarot business
Become proficient in cross-stitch
Have my own place
Visit Disney 5x
Visit Paris
Weigh 140 pounds
Complete all my squats challenge
Get great at yoga
Build a nest egg
Have 5 sources of income
Sell 50 paintings
Autumn Route 1 road trip
Visit every baseball stadium
Get remarried
Go vegan
Learn how to bake
Visit with 1 friend every month
Visit the US Southwest

Leave a comment with your top goals and ideas! Here in the comments, or on sweetgirlsmirk's facebook, or @kimmayj on instagram and twitter! And if you want to work together on any of our aspirations, lets squad up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!