Blue Moon, Full Moon, Werewolves... Of London

So, tonight is a blue moon. The only full moon this month, but the extra full moon of the summer season. And it is absolutely gorgeous out, so I think sitting outside on this waning summer night under a bright sky is a definite must-do. The moonrise is at 7:25 pm and is at its fullest at 9:45 pm here on the east coast of the USA.

Now, when I hear someone say full moon, my mind does a connect the phrase puzzle thing and Werewolves of London by the amazing Warren Zevon gets stuck in my head. So, here ya go. A live back in 1982 video of the perfect song to sit outside and listen to if you are like me and are already thinking about what fun Autumn things to do as soon as Labor Day passes! Or, if you just love good music.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!