Lazy Eggs are the Most Delicious Eggs

I love to cook. I love food. I love eating. I love sharing food I love with others. What I don't love are things that take forever to prepare, with a list of ingredients that require an entire grocery store just to get through the appetizer. So, I love to come up with fun twists on simple or ready made food that make them pop without adding 3 hours and $560 to my budget.

Today: the best darn deviled eggs I could imagine. I literally just made one egg this morning, so you'll have to adjust accordingly. I hard boiled the egg the other day, so it was nice and chilled (also, I feel like I could do an entire blog just on my journey of learning how to cook these darn things... seriously, why is it so difficult to do and remember how to do correctly?!). I cut it in half, scooped out the yolk, added like half a teaspoon of miracle whip, a generous amount of mustard, and mashed all that together and back into the egg. Simple, low cal, good, but yawn-worthy.

Then I sprinkled on some Old Bay. Forget paprika, go with Old Bay. I swooned. Angels sang. I suddenly wish instead of being responsible and only having one egg, that I had a whole dozen.

Go forth and sprinkle, you won't regret it.

What else do you like to put Old Bay on? I also have this great Old Bay chicken recipe 


Menu Tip: For other fun, easy recipes, check out the others on Recipes. I really recommend you pair these eggs with sausage and peppers and cherry chocolate brownies 




KimmayJ is a chocolate, wine, and buffalo wing aficionado. She loves to enjoy life through learning, dancing, and bingewatching. She is a grad student, mom, writer, painter, and social media addict, so any shortcuts in the kitchen are welcome. 
You can find her on facebooktwitterpinterest, and tumblr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!