#KimmayJWritesEveryDay: 365 Day Writing Challenge

As the title says, KimmayJ is writing every day. I have decided, that starting January 1st, I will write a poem, essay, short story, musing.... whatever, something.... every day. I must begin and end it in one day, so typically we are talking first drafts here. I may later rewrite an earlier piece, but as for now it is early in the year (Day 4 to be exact) and I am still overly ambitious. Some days it will be that I have horrible writers block, and on those days I will be using fun writing prompts. I mean, I can't expect 365 days straight of having anything to say. As much as I would like to say otherwise, I don't have *that* exciting a life.

Every day, there will be a Facebook post, something on twitter, and on Instagram. All of these will be tagged #KimmayJEveryDay, so you can find posts easily through that. Yay! Also, once a week I will post everything from that week prior on the blog. So if you want to subscribe, please do!!!! So far the first post is on Instagram and I post to Facebook and twitter from there, but short stories and longer works will hit the blog first outside of that weekly wrap-up. Confused? Don't worry, we will take this journey together.

So, hopefully you stick with me through the rough patches, because I promise there will be some gems throughout. No matter what, let's have fun and grow on this journey through one year of my experiences, opinions, observations, and imagination.


KimmayJ is a chocolate, wine, and buffalo wing aficionado. She is happiest in an art museum or at a ballgame or hockey game. She loves to enjoy life but also can't help but wonder why things work the way they do. You can also follow her on facebooktwitterinstagram,  pinterest, and tumblr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!