Ultimate Summer Playlist 2018

5 years ago (!!!!) I first ran a poll asking you, my lovely readers, what your favorite summertime song is. You can listen here!  Because so much changes over time, I decided to run part 2! You all did not disappoint! Here it is, your quintessential summer songs... as voted by you!

To celebrate summer and July 4th and all things happy, I am sharing some additional love and light with a 20 percent off sale in my etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/sweetgirlsmirk from July 3-5!

So sit by the pool, grill up some goodness, and dance the night away!

Mungo Jerry- In the Summertime
(Cover because it isn't on spotify)- Friends in Low Places
The Ataris- Boys of Summer
Counting Crows- Accidentally in Love
Fall Out Boy- This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
The Bouncing Souls- Kate is Great
The Beach Boys- Wouldn't it Be Nice
All Time Low- A Love Like War
Weezer- Say it Ain't So
Seals and Croft- Summer Breeze
Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
Ray Lewis - Under the Boardwalk
The Lovin Spoonful- Summer in the City
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones- The Rascal King
Rancid- Ruby Soho
Joe Strummer- Rudy Can't Fail
Grateful Dead- Sugar Magnolia
England Dan- I'd Reallly Love to See You Tonight
Green Day- Basket Case
Blink-182 - All the Small Things
The Killers- When You Were Young
The Beach Boys- Good Vibrations

What do you think should be added? Let me know and at the end of summer we will revisit the list... is Weezer's Toto blowing up your headphones?!

KimmayJ is all about that car dancing life. Music is the constant companion that makes it all just a bit easier. You can also follow her on facebookinstagramtumblrpinterest, and twitter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!