November Playlist of the Month- The Gold Standard

November is the month to entertain. We all have Thanksgiving dinner, cocktail parties, and dinner gatherings to attend. This month, in honor of the kick-off of dinner party season, I offer the Gold Standard playlist. Those songs that will be loved by any crowd and provide a perfect backdrop to crudités and wine. The selected tunes are great for those nights where Christmas music isn't quite what you are looking for. Personally, I love to blast My Way in the car when I need a bit of self-empowerment. You can never go wrong with Frank. Some songs may be familiar, but they should never be forgotten, and are always appropriate.

Frank Sinatra- Fly Me to the Moon
Frank Sinatra- My Way
Dean Martin- Ain't That a Kick in the Head
Etta James- Stormy Weather
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong- Dream a Little Dream of Me
Doris Day- Que Sera Sera
Etta James- All I Could Do Was Cry
Louis Armstrong- What a Wonderful World
Frank Sinatra- As Time Goes By
Bobby Darin- Mack the Knife
Frank Sinatra- Come Fly With Me
Dean Martin- Sway (Quien Sera)
Nat King Cole- Smile
Etta James- At Last

You can listen here, make a shopping list of tunes to pick up, or subscribe to the playlist on Spotify at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!