QotD: One Week Until Thanksgiving!





Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.
-Erma Bombeck


I, for one, think Thanksgiving is one of the best days of the year. My 11pm "second dinner" plate is most likely  bigger than my actual dinner plate, and I am not ashamed. With a week to go, preparations are in full swing. Menus are flying around google docs, vegetables are being hoarded, place cards are being designed. We are aflutter with musings of the parade floats and brunch. What are you doing to prepare for the holiday next week?


Tip: for easy name "cards" that give a beautiful touch, your guests a flattering glow, and takes care of leftover mini pumpkins, take mini pumpkins (the ones that fit in your hand) and circle out the top so a small tealight fits inside. Then scrawl the guests name on the side with a glittery calligraphy pen, place next to their glass, and ta-da!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!