Super Simple Cherry Chocolate Gooey Brownies

I have become obsessed with super easy desserts. Like the whole pour a can of pineapple into angel food cake mix and boom level of super easy desserts. I also love cherry cordials, but refuse to eat them outside of Christmas time. What is a girl to do?!

Cherry chocolate brownies. Now, they are more of a gooey mess than a solid brownie, but serve it warm and with a bit of whipped cream on top, and dig in with a spoon, and you will be happier than you have been in a while. And, I used the gluten free Betty Crocker brownie mix so it is even delicious for us celiacs! Seriously, I am obsessed. It's warm and melty and the cherries are so sweet... I would eat the whole pan if it didn't mean a whole mess of weight gain.

So, here's the recipe.

1 box brownie mix
1 egg
1 can of cherry pie filling

Preheat oven to 350 or as directed on box of brownie mix. Mix ingredients well in a bowl. Pour into greased 8x8 square pan. Bake as instructed on box plus 10 minutes (mine took 40).  Serve warm.

Happy snacking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!