Follow up to Blustery Days: A new painting is born!

Yesterday, I posted about blustery days are great for creating.  I wanted to follow up with my endeavor (and prove to you, my beloved readers, that I do in fact practice what I preach. I had a large sun/moon drawn out, and I finally accomplished it. It really was quite easy to knock it out with the wind whistling at the window. So cozy, and lets you get in the zone.

Here is the final product!


The original painting is available on Etsy!

Now, if you would like a print of the painting instead of the original, those are available (for a much more wallet friendly price!) at Zazzle

I hope you had just as much success creating!

You can follow my art, recieve blog updates, and other cool facts at https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyWallsArtAndDesign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!