Blustery Days Are Great For Creating

The rain is falling, the wind is whipping, the clouds are swirling... Fall is here. No one wants to go out in this weather.

Yet, just lying in bed all day isn't productive. So create! Everyone feels some sort of way on gloomy days. So why not make it something beautiful? Write an open letter to that someone (take out the names and publish if you dare!), work something out on the guitar, or put brush to canvas.

I'm working on a new painting I call "dance in the light" (sorry, no sneak peeks!) I am expanding into oils and plan on going far with this theme. So exciting!

What emotions do cloudy days bring out in you, and how do you express them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!