Quick and Easy Fall Kickoff Drinks

TGIF!!!! Everyone survive the week mostly intact? Time to celebrate! We also have another reason to celebrate, Autumn is here! On September 22nd at 10:49 am to be exact :) Sooooo, we have two choices on this lovely Friday. Enjoy the last day of fun summer drinks (hint: go under the label "what's in your cup" for a bunch of great recipes- the link is at the bottom of the post). OR say, who needs to wait until tomorrow, I need to start my fall drinks NOW. If you are in the second group (I know I am!) this list of a few fall drink options is for you (Next month I will post more Halloween themed drinks- keep an eye out!).


-Woodchuck Pumpkin Private. I was obsessed from the first sip. If you need to locate it, you can on the company's website. It is a limited release, so grab it quick. And, it is naturally gluten free!

-Another easy to grab off the shelf drink: Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Back when I was a gluten consumer, this was my favorite fall drink. It is brewed with wonderful pumpkin spices and the only way to describe it is fall in a bottle!

-September beer really just means one thing, Sam Adams Oktoberfest. Yes, you know I'm right!

- If beer really isn't your thing, go for rum, skip the coke and pass the apple cider! I recommend this warm. Pour a mug of apple cider, pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds, add rum to your liking. Or even better yet, some Jameson. Good stuff, good stuff. You could even put it in the crock-pot on low so you aren't trying to cook after a few of these.

baileys caramel appletini-For the classiest sip of fall you can find, go for a caramel appletini. I cannot sing the praises of an appletini enough, and I promise to share my personal recipe with you in another post. But this is fall, so apple=caramel. Grab your shaker, add 1oz Bailey's Irish Cream, 1/2oz Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka, fill rest with ice. Shake, baby, shake! Now strain this lovely concoction into your glass, garnish with an apple slice (dipped in caramel of course!) and ahhhhhhhh!


So, what's in your cup?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!