Sparkling Wine as a Fashionable Accessory (Hello Kitty!)

We can all agree, nothing quite beats a perfectly chilled bottle of Moet. When people think bubbly, they most likely think class, celebrations... accessories? This is not a new phenomenon, but one that is intriguing.

If you frequent hotel mini-bars or the spirits shelf of an upscale cafeteria, you may have have stumbled upon Sofia. This is sparkling in a can. Yes, sparkling wine in a can. This fun refreshment comes courtesy of the Francis Coppola Winery. Yes, that Francis Ford Coppola. It is quite delicious, and the pink can and accompanying straw make it a great conversation piece. I have been a fan for several years now.



How feminine!
I recommend you pair it with dark chocolate Toblerone!
The extendable straw
I was a bit surprised, though, to find this next piece in the sparkling aisle. I guess it is popular because there was only one left. Say hello to Hello Kitty Sparkling Wines. Yes, you read that correctly. I ALMOST bought the bottle, but decided against it. So, I can't speak for taste. But I have a hunch that taste does not matter in this case: Any female who still loves Hello Kitty is going to snatch this right up just for the bottle. Getting some sips of bubbly out of it is simply an added benefit.
 
So, what do you think? Have you ever used a bottle as an accessory?
I was so shocked, I had to snap a picture. The nearby worker had a good chuckle.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!