Quote of the Day, Apple Cider, and Kicking off Fall Weekends!

"Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive Autumns."
- George Eliot

Amen, sister! What a lovely time of year! A lot of great activities are starting this weekend that make for perfect Autumnal enjoyment. I am currently working on compiling staycation ideas for the fall, and destinations for those that need/want to travel to get the full experience. 

In the meantime enjoy the weekend, and top it off with some cider!

Apple cider is wonderful for the whole family. Enjoy it cold, or hot with a dash of cinnamon. For the more mature drinks, add 1 part Jameson for every 4 parts cider (hot or cold!) 
TGIF!

 Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. 
George Eliot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!