Sometimes You Just Need to Veg- Take a Night In!

I apologize for the lack of posts. I promise to start back soon. Personal issues. Whatever.... it gave me inspiration for tonight's post, and I won't die, so it is all good :)

Tonight i just needed to veg. I made the room look like a fall paradise. Orange twinkle lights, candles illuminating pumpkins and skulls, beautiful scents wafting through the air. A few bites of Halloween candy. It is mid-September, time to get the party started. The only thing that would make this better is a caramel apple.


*I will be posting MANY fall decorating ideas, getaway ideas, movies, play lists, wine and drink and food ideas over the next coming weeks.

In addition to my best resting gown and comfy Egyptian cotton sheets.
 I don't think I need to recommend any, but if you haven't made the switch, start here: 


Anyway, I absentmindedly let the last six episodes of Revenge sit on my DVR. What was I thinking? The deception, the absolution, the CLOTHES. I think I watch it more for the interior design and the wardrobe. If you want ideas for how to make your home chic, your accessories make the little black dress look beyond fabulous, and how to throw a fabulous gala- keep watching. The story will make you stay, too. Season 2 should be starting soon, so catch up online or on demand when you can. 

I am the queen of marathoning TV shows. Are there any others you would like to hear about?

So, yes, I know, I am breaking the rules by saying to spend a night in. And that can mean many things to many people. Typically, I would have a glass of wine, but medication is in the way tonight. 

Please, let me know what you do when you need to find solace and just relax. Don't keep it a secret :) Sharing makes the experience fun! So, what is your best "night in"?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!