17 Alt Jams Guaranteed to Make You Move

In my house, we rarely listen to pop music. If it is super catchy it may penetrate the walls (Blank Space for example. Yeah, sorry, I gotta give it up for that one) but typically we turn on the tv and have no idea who is bouncing around on stage. But we all need something to have a solo kitchen dance party to, something to blast in the car without depressing our friends, and sometimes I am just simply not that angry. So, I am sharing with you my current playlist of alt jams. Crank it up and enjoy!

You can follow the playlist on Spotify here!

  • Black Black Hills- I Can't Stand You at All
  • The Menzingers- I Don't Wanna Be an Asshole Anymore
  • Royal Blood- Loose Change
  • Cold War Kids- Hang Me Up to Dry
  • The Gaslight Anthem- 1000 Years
  • Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness- Cecilia and the Satellite
  • Lana del Rey- The Other Woman
  • Family of the Year- Hero
  • Arctic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know?
  • The Mowgli's- I'm Good
  • New Politics- Harlem
  • Fitz and the Tantrums- Out of my League
  • Marilyn Manson- Third Day of a Seven Day Binge
  • New Found Glory- Ready and Willing
  • Julian Casablancas+The Voidz- Where No Eagles Fly
  • The Afghan Whigs- Parked Outside
  • Frank Turner- Long Live the Queen (Live)

Hey, I'm on Pinterest!



Past playlists include: A party time soundtrack, 1 am musings, the ultimate summer playlist, and the gold standard. What other playlists would you love to hear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!