Simple, Yet Delicious, Two Ingredient Drink Recipes

With only a few weeks left of summer, time is running out. If you are anything like me, you have a list of things you want to accomplish before the chill sets in. So, don't waste time mixing complicated drinks. Here are easy two-ingredient drink combinations that will get the job done, taste great, and leave you time to cross a few things off that list.

Arnold Palmer Half and Half Cocktail Mix and vodka. If you love your lemonade iced teas, Arizona was kind enough to make it as a cocktail mix. It is so good, and I would buy a few. I have no idea if this is a limited time thing, so I have been grabbing a bottle whenever I see it in the grocery store. Beware: you can barely taste the vodka but it hits you pretty hard. Oh, and there is a pomegranate variation as well.
Cherry lemonade. Lemonade and cherry vodka. Mix. Enjoy. ( I suggest Veil Cherry Vodka)

Loopy Sour: 3 Olives Loopy Vodka and cranberry juice. It may be delicious enough for dessert!

Pinnacle Whipped vodka and orange juice makes a delicious creamsicle. If it is already a bit chilly at night, replace the orange juice with hot chocolate. Super easy if you have a Keurig! I love the Swiss Miss K-Cups!

Camparosa- 2 oz Campari, 3 oz grapefruit juice. For those who like it bittersweet, a bit exotic.

If you are looking to set your goals high, and already have a driver ready, may I suggest a Flying Dutchman? 2 oz Gin, 1 tsp Absinthe. Stir. And really, have your ride planned already!

White wine spritzer- 4 oz white wine, add club soda and a twist of lemon. Great for lunching!

Enjoy the rest of summer, stay refreshed, and please- drink responsibly!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!