QotD- Farewell Summer Nights

I, regrettably, haven't blogged as much the last few days as I would like. The last weekend of summer is so busy, and I have been outside soaking as much of it in as possible. I also threw a tropical birthday party. So, there are MANY blog posts to look forward to this week. Everything from art reviews, to party planning, to a playlist, to some movie ideas. I am very excited. But for this final Saturday before back to school and fall begins:

"We watched the season pull up its own stage and catch the last weekend of the last week before gold and the glimmer have been replaced, another sun soaked season fades away"
-Dashboard Confessional

I always get a bit misty eyed this last weekend of August, and this song has been stuck in my head this time of year ever since its release. So go catch the rays, take a swim, have some water ice.... Breathe, and enjoy!

What is your favorite part of summer?




Source: weheartit.com via Ivy on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!