QotD 8/22- Audrey Hepburn, Shakespeare, and Never Growing Up

If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
-Audrey Hepburn



I agree! I love things that are fantastic and creative and beautiful and transport us. A lot of people do (See the popularity of shows  like Once Upon A Time and movies like Snow White and the Huntsman and The Hobbit)

These are not "girly" or for the young, they are for those that never stop believing that the world is not a small, crowded place.

If you are in the mood for a great fantasy read, why not try the classics: Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream is perfect for a warm, summery night! It may not be midsummer, but we can dream!
Tip: It is free on the kindle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!