QotD and Sangria: Party Time!

Saturday is upon us. The sun is shining, the pool is perfect... time for a few libations!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
-Ernest Hemingway

Wine is bottled poetry
-Robert Louis Stevenson

I've drunk a lot of wine and I'm feeling fine!
-David Bowie



When cooling off in the summer, I love a fruity drink. Wine, though, always takes favor. Therefore, I vote the best summertime drink to be sangria. The Spaniards did us well!



Red Wine Sangria Recipe (A summertime staple)

Peachy White Wine Sangria Recipe


Turn the music up, don't drink and drive!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!