8/9/12 Quote of the Day- I'll be Succinct

Thursdays are always my busiest day. I procrastinate Monday through Wednesday, then come Thursday realize I need to get everything done in order to enjoy the weekend. On days like this especially, no one likes that person who just rambles on and on. So, I'll be succinct today.

"Brevity is the soul of wit"
-William Shakespeare


IF you have the time, maybe freshen up on Hamlet? Sparknotes- for those who don't have enough time to read :)

Hamlet page book art for the theater, literature, and art fan via Natural Words and Prints on Etsy!



Enjoy your Thursday, tomorrow is Friday!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Pulled Off a Rainy Day Beach Day in Our Apartment (Tips, Playlist, Recipes)

Mental Realness Vol. 1: Who I Am is Who I Am

New art update!